Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What a short temper person I am

Yesterday was really a tough day for me. I was about to explode on someone because of loosing my temper.

It started on the afternoon when a girl friend (a friend of me and hubby) called to tell that she was touring around Jogja. At the moment she shopped at Malioboro and wondered if she could spend the night in our home. I enthusiastically said yes to her. Even I offered to pick her up at Malioboro.

So, I went to Malioboro along with the boys. Daffa was on the front seat and Nino was on his car seat behind the driver's. Traffic was so annoyed, jam was every here and there. It took almost 1.5 hrs to reach Malioboro (normally it takes less than 20 mnts). On one long queue for traffic light before entering Malioboro, Nino started crying out loud.

He didn't stop crying for next 30 mnts, until I parked my car at southward Mutiara Hotel. After sending short message to notify our friend that we've reached Malioboro and waited for her in parking lot, I brought the boys wandering around some souvenirs shops. I found my HP critically lo batt, shut..!! I should charge it before leaving the house.

On next 1,5 hrs we were in and out souvenirs shops just like fools who didn't know what to do. I kinda let my boys messed around whilst checking some pedestrians who might be her. Still no sign of her appearence. I started loosing my patience. The boys hadn't have dinner yet since we were on a rush to pick her up. And I hadn't have shower either.

I sms-ed her for so-and-so-manieth time, to clarify what exactly she wanted me to do. She replied with one simple answer: 'Why don't you just wait at home, no need to worry about me. I'll ask one of my friend to drop me by at your house. I've already grabbed your address'.

What the heck....! It's not her I worried about, it was my boys. I went home with my boiled head. I cursed on anything I met on my way back home. And again, Nino started to cry. This time was even worse than before. He vormitted twice. Daffa was looking at me with questions in his eyes.

I pulled out my car, took Nino from his car seat and calmed him down. He sobbed so badly. He hug me just like he never let me go. Ouw poor my boy... Then I drove the rest of our journey home whilst taking Nino on my laps.

Am I a short temper person, or it is a make-sense reason to be mad about?

No comments: